Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Nikon D7100 24.1 MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR Camera Bundle with 18-140mm and 55-300mm VR NIKKOR Zoom Lens (Black)




This is not an in-depth review; a short and simple overview of nikon's one of the most popular cameras. I am talking about the Nikon D7100 24.1 MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR Camera Bundle. Recently, I bought this camera to test my photography skills which were faded into oblivion due to my hectic schedule and struggling carrier. I wanted to start shooting again because photography is my first love. I love wildlife photography and I can also afford an expensive professional camera, but I don't' believe in wasting money. 

I wanted a camera with at least two decent lenses; however, most of the great cameras come with an expensive price Tag, and their lenses are costlier than many decent DSLRs as well. So, I decided to buy the Nikon D7100 after watching hundreds of reviews on YouTube. According to my assessment, it is not an entry level camera, neither a high end DSLR; it is in between both of them. Keeping the low price in mind, I can say it is better than many mid-range DSLRs. Actually, it incorporated many great qualities of professional cameras. The bottom line is simple; It has great features and it is affordable than many other comparable DSLRs.

Key features
·       24.1MP sensor with no OLPF
·       EXPEED "3" Image processor
·       ISO 100 to 6400 basic and up to 25600 expanded
·       Maximum 6 frames per second continual shooting in the DX mode
·       Dust and Water resistance
·       And more

Lens Kit
There are two camera lenses included in this package and  both of them are great zoom lenses. Thanks to Nikon! Both of these lenses are extremely helpful in capturing the wide range with sharp and crystal clear images. I won't dig into the technical specification because they are already mentioned and listed. Also, we photographers, do not believe in specifications till we start using the camera; we are practical. So how to ensure the quality and feature of these lenses? Both calibers crisper and sharper images, however, to verify this, you can check out the YouTube reviews of both lenses. 

Bottom line
The camera is rich in features, and the lenses are also extremely useful. Thus, it is an awesome deal with much affordable price. If you're trying to find out where to purchase this camera, try amazon.com. This complete set is no less than the highly overpriced professional camera. Do not believe my words, go out and start shooting to know the potential of the D7100 and the lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment